Saturday, April 30, 2011

BEDA #30: Last Day Of BEDA/Prom

Today is the last day of BEDA, FINALLY! This has been a good experience it's just that I feel more like it has been a chore, especially in these last days, than a fun challenge.  I feel like I might just be getting the hang of this blogging thing.

Today is also prom.  I'm quite excited.  My dress is dark turquoise and I got some really cute silver flats to wear with it.  My hair appointment is pretty soon so that's why I'm blogging in the morning as apposed to late in the evening.  I'm sure tonight will be fun and then tomorrow two of my bestfriends and I are going to spend the day a spring just having a blast.

That's all I really have to say.  I wanted to go out of BEDA with a bang, but I guess that's not going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment