Saturday, April 2, 2011

BEDA #2: Top 5 Favorite Childhood Movies

I don't have much to talk about today, so I figured I would do a Top 5 Favorite Childhood Movies.  So here we go:

1) The Lion King: I cannot even begin to count the number of times I have seen this movie.  When I was real little I would watch it on a loop, and when I was 4 years old my favorite song was 'Can You Feel the Love Tonight.'  I had an almost life-size  Sarabi that came with a tiny baby Simba.  Honestly The Lion King is still my favorite Disney movie, perhaps even my favorite movie of all time.

2) Bambi: I watched this one a lot.  Some people might say it's too sad, but as a kid I'm not sure if I really understood what happened to Bambi's mother.  I never fast-forwarded through that part; I liked the way the deer were all different colors when they were running from "Man."  I did however fast-forward through the storm. That part scared the pants off of me!

3) Fox and the Hound:  I just loved (and still love) Todd and Copper.  I mean who couldn't?  They were two adorably precious baby animals who were best friends!

4) A Day with Horses: I watched this one on a loop as well.  I just loved Clip Clop and all the adventures he had.  Watching it now, I don't really understand my infatuation with it.  The acting was terrible, and on top of that I've had horses since I was little so I knew everything they were talking about, but I still watched it over and over.

5) Babe: Baa Ram Ewe. Baa Ram Ewe.  To your fleece, your sheep, your clan be true. Sheep be true. Baa Ram Ewe. My older sister and I watched this one all the time.  I mean, who doesn't love talking farmyard animals, and a pig that thinks it's a dog? 

So there you have it.  My top 5 favorite childhood movies, and all of them include animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment