Wednesday, April 13, 2011

BEDA #13: Just A Blast

Today was wonderful.  First things first, I got to have a lovely brunch with my very best friend, Dori.  We just caught up on the happenings of what has been going on with us and talked about/made plans for prom.  It was a fun time.

Then tonight I sang with the youth group band.  Gosh I love those guys, and Katie.  Every time I sing with them I just have a blast.  Tonight was no exception.  We got into all sorts of shenanigans and had a couple of just random dance parties.  It's just like we're one big family that actually likes each other.  It's really just one big party when we are together.

After youth group I went to Bible study, which as usual was wonderful.  Emily rode there and home with me and we watched a few hilarious youtube videos.  Gosh I love that girl.  We always have the best time together.  Next friday we are planning to go make light sabers! I am so stoked!!!!!  

Well, that's all for tonight.  Tune in next time to see Lauren talk about something that may or may not be vaguely interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment