Sunday, April 17, 2011

BEDA #17: Snuggie Naps=The Best

Today was a good day.  Pretty uneventful, but good.  My best friend got me a snuggie for my birthday and gave it to me today.  Best present ever!!! I have been wearing it basically all day since I got home from church.  I even wore it during Sunday school.  I was doing homework this afternoon and totally just fell asleep in my snuggie.  It made for a wonderful nap.  However I had a few weird dreams that didn't even make sense while I was dreaming.  I think I must have been overwhelmed by my new acquisition of snuggie powers.  Did I mention that My snuggie has a pocket? Because it does.  Just a big ole pocket to hold my valuables.  Seriously I think this is the best present I have ever gotten.

Today I also got to have lunch with a couple of friends and one of my favorite Greek restaurants.  It was delicious.  I love me some gyros.

No comments:

Post a Comment