Tuesday, April 5, 2011

BEDA #5: Pandora has been Fantastic Today

I am right now sitting on my bed surrounded by books, binders, notebooks, various writing utensils, and a large bowl of popcorn.  Really what I should be doing is homework that these articles hold, but I don't want to.  Besides I need to get in a blog for today.

My Pandora playlist has been fantastic today.  Currently it is playing something from the LOTR soundtrack, and earlier I listened to part of the HPSS soundtrack.  Now I'm just waiting for the Imperial March and my day will be complete.  Or I might explode due to an overexposure to fantastic.  Speaking of Star Wars, sometime within the next couple of weeks my friend and I are planning to go to Downtown Disney to build our own light sabers!  I am so stoked!!  It will be one more fantastic addition to my collection of nerdy, for lack of a better word, trinkets.

No comments:

Post a Comment