Saturday, April 9, 2011

BEDA #9: Pink Bandage Foot

Good grief.  April is nearly one-third of the way done.  How does this happen?  It seems like time is just flying by with no regard to whether I'm ready for it or not.

It's really quiet in my house right now, which one would think would make it easier to think and type, but it is just the opposite.  I'm sitting here stumped as ever because the things that I did today aren't really interesting at all.  That is unless folding laundry while watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (and then falling asleep in the middle) is now an extreme sport.  Because then I would be on the front page headlines.

Other than laundry and a little bit of homework I took care of my neighbors horses.  One of them, Ranger, has a pretty big cut on his leg, and his bandage was falling off, so I rewrapped it.  It was pretty gnarly looking.  Now he has a pink hoof.  I feel kind of bad about that, but it was the only vet wrap we had.

Well, I think I will leave this harrowing adventure that is my life here for now.  Tomorrow is an early day, and I need to get some shut eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment