Wednesday, April 27, 2011

BEDA #27: Today Was Just The BEST!

Hello again interwebs.  I very nearly forgot about you to night, but hark I did not.  

Today was just the best day ever!  I am officially done with highschool classes, I had a fantastic time getting coffee and a Chipotle burrito.  Then I went to church and got to just have the best time with some of my favorite people ever, and lastly I went to Bible study which was just wonderful!  Basically today was just a party.  I have not laughed so much for so long in quite a while.

Going to my last highschool class today has really got me thinking about how different it will be next year when I am away at college.  I hadn't felt truly sad about leaving until today.  But at the same time today has been so wonderful that I haven't  had time to feel sad really until right now.  I'm going to miss the fantastic car rides with all my friends and the wonderful conversations we have.  The good thing is I don't have to give it all up right away.  I still have this summer to continue to forge these bonds that will hopefully not be broken.  That last sentence was way cheesy, but that is really how I feel.  I think I'm going to be done for now before I get all weepy up in here.

Days till Israel: 38

No comments:

Post a Comment