Sunday, April 24, 2011

BEDA #24: Easter

Today is Easter.  I got to wake up at the ever pleasant time of 5:30am this morning to get ready for church, which I was at from 7:30 to 12:30.  I was singing in both of the Easter services today and they went really well. Everyone did a fantastic job.  My whole entire family came over for a little Easter celebration.  We had so much food and I ate way too much.  I spent a good portion of the day sitting on the couch, wearing my snuggie, with my light saber, reading the Hobbit.  If that does not equal major nerd I don't know what does.  My cousins made fun of me, but hey, if they can't appreciate the finer things in life it's their loss.  Once everyone had left my sisters, mom and I cleaned up the leftover food which took a surprisingly short amount of time.   Then my mom and I watched Anger Management.  Neither of us had seen it before, and it was pretty good; not as funny as I had heard it was, but it was still good.  Today altogether was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment