Monday, April 18, 2011

BEDA #18: Ten Annoyances

So today is going to be another list day, because I really have no news to speak of.  Plus I'm feeling lazy and I don't really want to put in effort tonight.  In no particular order, here is a list of things that annoy me.

1) The sound of someone scratching.  I really don't know why I hate this so much, I just know that it makes  me cringe.  

2) People who don't know how to use their turn signal.  I mean seriously,  do not turn on the signal at the very last second and slam on your brakes only so I can have a heart attack and almost hit your car.  If you do this I will kick you in the face.

3) People chewing/talking with food in their mouth.  This really doesn't need any explanation.

4) 'That's what she said' jokes.  I have always hated them.  I find them to be immature and frankly, not very funny.

5) Licorice.  Licorice flavored anything.  It is gross, smells awful, and tastes even worse.  I think it should be banned from the world.

6) Mosquitos.  Again this one is self explanatory.

7) Shy people.  You know the folks who are too scared to even say two words.  I was a shy kid, but I had to buck up and get over it.  Just because you're uncomfortable with being around or talking to new people doesn't mean you can just hide away from the world, and only talk to people you know.

8) Hypocrites. Self explanatory.

9) Cats.  They are the most condescending animals ever created.  The sound of cats meowing is one of the most annoying sounds on the entire planet.  I really hate cats.

10) Delayed flights.  If the plane is supposed to leave at 7:30, then lets leave at 7:30.  Not five hours later.

So there, again in no particular order, are ten things that annoy me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment