Thursday, April 7, 2011

BEDA #7: Places I Would Like To Go

Today I had a migraine and was in bed till early afternoon, so there is virtually nothing to talk about.  So I figure I will do another list of favorite things.  This one is the top 10 places I would like to visit.

1) England.  I have been to London, Oxford, and Windsor, but I would like to go to the English country side, and spend a couple months at a B&B or living as a farm hand.

2) Ireland.  I would love to experience all that Ireland has to offer.  I have wanted to go there ever since I was little.

3) Australia.  It would be amazing to see kangaroos, dingos, and koalas just doing their thing in the out back.  I would also love to go to Sydney and see the great barrier reef.

4) New Zealand.  I absolutely love sheep, and New Zealand has so many.  It would be phenomenal to get to experience a sheep farm.

5) Germany.  On my bucket list is to experience Oktoberfest, or just go to Germany and taste some of the different kinds of beer.

6) Alaska.  I've heard that it is beautiful and would love to see all the wildlife.  I also think it would be really cool to see the iditarod.

7) Hawaii.  I would love to go there, really just to say that I have been.

8) Greece.  I don't really have much of a reason to go there.  I just think it would be cool.

9) Russia.  Again I just think it would be cool to go.

10) Africa.  I would love to go on a safari and see the beasts of the African plains.

So this concludes my list of the top 10 places I would like to go.  Tune in next time to find out what I'm going to blog about.  Thank you and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment