Friday, April 29, 2011

BEDA #29: IHOP And The FREAKING ROYAL WEDDING!

I had my first IHOP experience today.  I'm not sure if it was a success or not.  I really don't like pancakes so I decided to get an omelet with a waffle.  The omelet was good.  And I'm sure the waffle was good, I just couldn't tell, because of the four different syrups I tried, I did not like one of them.  Maybe I'm too picky, but they were just nasty.

And HOLY CRAP, THE ROYAL WEDDING WAS TODAY!!!!!!  Kate was gorgeous in her wedding dress! Simply breathtaking.  And William looked dapper in his suit.  All of the pomp and pageantry was splendid.  The British sure know how to do a wedding.  And seriously I want Kate's dress.  The lace was gorgeous as was the embroidery along the bottom.  She just looked so elegant and regal today.  It was incredible.  I wish I could have seen it in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment