Saturday, April 16, 2011

BEDA #16: Formal And College

I had so much fun last night at the Spring Formal.  The food was delicious, the music was great, and dancing with my friends was wonderful.  I thoroughly enjoyed making a fool of my self, just dancing around in a way that only someone who cannot dance at all, yet insists on doing so, could even begin to understand.  If last night was any kind of an accurate glimpse of how college will be, I can surely say that it will be all kinds of wonderful.  

I've already gotten registered for orientation this summer for college, and I am so stoked.  In the fall I get to go to my dream school.  Not only am I beginning college in the fall, I'm going to one out of state, so I will be totally on my own for the first time.  I am super excited and really nervous at the same time.   But I guess that is a pretty typical reaction that most incoming freshman share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment