Wednesday, April 13, 2011

BEDA #12: Migraines Are A Pain

Today I spent literally all day in bed with a head splitting migraine.  I swear, days when I have migraines come far to often and are hardly bearable.  Anyone who gets migraines knows how it is.  Due to this fact I do not have anything fun or exciting to talk about.  I have been getting migraines for about two and a half years.  It is terrible.  I have tried four different medications, all with the same result.  It works for a little while, and then without warning it stops working.  So the neurologist ups the dose, and that works for a little while and then stops helping.  That cycle goes on for months until I switch to another medication and the pattern begins all over again.  It is miserable.  And now without further adeu I am going to bed to try and sleep off the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment