Thursday, April 21, 2011

BEDA #21: Sick, Sick, Sick

Ugghhh (insert giant squids of anger tantrum here).  I am so over being sick.  Today I have had the most intense sinus pressure ever.  I have never, ever had sinus pressure with a cold, so I'm a bit worried that I may have a sinus infection.  The only good thing I have found that comes with a cold is that when you breathe you sound like Darth Vader.  Other than that, it is pure misery.

Now I don't just want to be a Cathy Crankypants, so I figure that I should mention that I did get my senior pictures done today and it was pretty fun.  I had my ponies in a bunch of them, and my dog joined in the fun for a few.  Altogether it went well, and I got some pretty great shots.

Unfortunately I still haven't been able to go out and buy cold medicine, so I have to suffer yet another night of not being able to breathe.  I think I am going to attempt sleep I just a little bit, so I will leave this here for now.

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot, tomorrow is the day that I get to go build a light saber with my wonderful, and oh so Star Wars obsessed friend Emily.  I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment