Tuesday, April 19, 2011

BEDA #19: I Caught A Cold

So I don't know if anyone else does this, but whenever I start to feel like I am getting a cold or sore throat I try to convince myself that I am not getting sick.  I'll tell myself that it's just allergies, or that I'm making it up.  I hate being sick so much that I try to trick myself into being well.

Why am I writing about this?  Well I have been feeling a bit almost sickish for the past couple of days, and finally, today I had to give in to the fact that I do have a cold.  There is just no getting around it.  I have caught a cold and I'm just going to have to wait this thing out.  And the real bummer is that there is no cold medicine or decongestants in the house.  Now I'm not usually one to take medicine for pain or headaches and the like, but when it comes to colds, I take a rather aggressive course of action.  I take as much allowed as often as possible.  So tomorrow I plan to go out and buy some Niquil and probably a Neti pot and scare this cold off with as many remedies as I can get at my disposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment