Friday, December 2, 2011

In Which I Just Ramble About December Plans And Such

O hey December, fancy meeting you here at the end of November!  I really cannot believe that December is here.  It's gotten unrighteously cold here in Birmingham and I'm loving it! If only it would snow.  As of today there is only a week and a half until the end of the semester and a gloriously long Christmas break.

So since we last chatted Thanksgiving happened.  I got to go home for the first time this semester and it was so good!  I got to ride everyday, see two of my best friends, and all of my family.  I didn't realize how much I missed home until I got there.  Still though it was good to come back to campus and get back into the routine that I have formed up here.  You know the typical college student routine: class, nap, class, eat, sit around wasting time, study some, waste more time, eat, study a little more, vow to go to bed early, find something so fun you could not possibly live without doing it (ie. spending an hour laying on the floor of your friends room laughing while trying to guess what words mean in a language you have never taken), realize it's already midnight, waste more time, collapse exhausted into a very brief night sleep,wake up, and repeat.  So yeah, that's how I spend my life.  And it's awesome

As I said it's almost time to head home for Christmas and I am so excited for the ten and a half hour drive by myself.  I've already started preparing a roadtrip playlist for my trek.  It's going to be so good to just get home.

Also I've recently taken up painting and I left all my supplies at home (because I couldn't bring them with me on the flight back to school) and I am just itching to get back to them.  I have so many ideas floating around and I want to get them out of my head so that I have room for more.  I've just been feeling really, really crafty lately and I love it.  I'm pretty positive that my whole break will revolve around making things and sleeping.  It's going to be sooooo gooooooddd!!

Now that I've just rambled for a while I'm going to call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment