Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall Break! Woohoo...

And by woohoo I mean, "I am still on campus while everyone else is at home because I live too far away to go home and because I'm driving to South Carolina next weekend."  So my fall break is really, really exciting.  So far I've watched five movies, washed all my dishes, painted my nails, and cleaned my entire dorm room including the bathroom.  I'm just having so much fun I don't know what to do with myself.  I think I might go mad if I don't come in contact with some other humans soon!

This is really complainey, and I'm sorry, but I just can't handle myself right now.  I really want to be at home and it's starting to bum me out.  Tonight I do have a Skype date and I really can't wait for that, so I think I'm going to stop feeling sorry for myself right now and maybe make some crafts till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment